GET TO KNOW MICHAEL….
Energetic leader and driver of business development with proven track record of consistent double-digit increases in revenue. Accomplished at bringing entrepreneurs ideas to fruition with experience in corporate sales working with consumers and C-Level executives. Creative Fundraiser and Event Planner achieving record contributions for major corporations including NBC, Rotary, Bloomingdales and Children’s Memorial Hospital. Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills which enable the development of long-term relationships to achieve record-setting growth.
WHAT I DO…
Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Communications, Product Development, Merchandising,Team Building, Marketing, Relationship Building, Sales, Training, Budgeting, Negotiating Pricing and Contract Terms and Closing Skills.
Insights to my accomplishments includes:
• Increased e-commerce solutions company’s client list by 33% by initiating LinkedIn mining approach.
• Ability to work with celebrities and retailers to penetrate over 18,000 stores
and internet sales with very unique products.
• Mentoring entrepreneurs from concept to execution including factory resources, marketing and placement in stores.
• Chairman of Children’s Memorial Hospital Wish List Auxiliary with double digit increases.
• Achievements include: Lindt Chocolate sales award winner with 147% increase year over year in sales, “As Seen On TV” first place award Chicago Housewares Show for best new product, “Someone you should know” ABC Chicago 7.
HOW I ADD VALUE…
Willingness to listen and then give my input to achieve goals for the organization. Strive to think out of the box to get job at hand accomplished . Improving sales and client communications to meet planned results.
Visit Michael's LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelmann1/